An unique and most essential program for all the women above 18 years.
It is a program where we will learn in an easy and simple way how to take care of the health of our breast tissue, as well as our whole physical, mental and emotional system.
We will also learn an ancient ayurvedic massage technique combined with a modern scientific technique to take out the toxins stored in our breasts and supporting tissue of the breast and to balance our hormonal and reproductive system.
According to the latest data available most of the issues of women are related to women’s breast. Because of the modern life style women at very young age are suffering from various breast tumors including breast cancer. Issues with the hormonal and reproductive system are also related to unhealthy breast tissue.
According to Ayurveda, women can achieve excellent health by working on her breasts.
Based on this scientific data Dr. Sanjivani / Taruna has created an unique program which makes a woman self sufficient to take care of her health as well as to support to make other women healthy.
Do you know being a woman it is essential to give quality time to your breasts more than any other organ in your body.
1. All the women above 18 years.
2. For the joy of having healthy breast tissue
3. For women who have issues in the breasts, like hyperplasia, pain and tenderness in the breast, benign tumors of the breasts like cysts, fibroadenomas, fibrocystic diseases etc.
4. Hormonal and reproductive system issues like premenstrual symptoms, menstrual issues, dysmenorrhoea, menopausal issues etc.
5. Pregnant and breast feeding women.
6. Emotional issues specially related to the breasts. Having inferiority complex related to the size, shape or appearance of the breasts.
7. Women carrying fear of getting breast cancer.
8. One of the best rehabilitation for the women after breast cancer treatment.
9. Women with mild depression, anxiety, fear and emotional trauma because of sexual abuse or breast abuse.
10. Lack of confidence of being woman, of feeling not feminine, feeling disconnected with the breasts.
11. Lack of creativity, joy, self love and self respect.
12. Women who would like to nurture herself to a higher state of being.
Ancient meditation techniques specially helpful for our healthy and beautiful breasts.
Special Yogasnas for women to make her breast tissue and chest healthy. To make her reproductive system and hormonal system balanced.
Ancient and modern scientific technique of breast care massage.
Special ayurvedic breast pack to take out the stored toxins.
Self care as well as professional session training. Professional session training is optional. You can choose to do only self care. Various active and passive meditations.
And most important for healing: An extremely loving meditative community support in a beautiful natural environment.
6 am to 7 am Morning meditation Osho Nadbrahma
7.30 am to 8.30 am Yogasanas
8.30 am to 10 am Breakfast
10 am to 2 pm Session 1
2 to 3 pm Lunch
3 pm to 4 pm Session 2
5.30 to 6.30 pm Evening meditation Osho Kundalini
7 pm to 8.15 pm Evening meeting
8.30 pm Dinner
10 pm Bed time
Dr. Sanjivani Taruna, has studied M.B.B.S., M.S. and BA. She is a Reiki Master and a Yoga Trainer.
Dr. Sanjivani has studied and worked as a surgeon in one of the biggest medical college in Asia, for 24 years.
Dr. Sanjivani Taruna has 20 years of experience of teaching Sahasi Breast Care to women and Ayurvedic Yoga Massage all over the world.
She is also a facilitator of meditative therapies and meditations.
She is well known for her precise trainings in Sahasi Breast care and Ayurvedic Yoga Massage.
She shares her knowledge of medicine and meditation, in a very easy, simple and relaxed way.
For women who want to come for rehabilitation after breast cancer treatment can participate on donation basis according to their capacity. Donation is not obligatory. They will be needed to pay only for food and stay.
Women from 18 years to 20 years of age will get 50 % discount for the program.